These Healthy Snacks for the Pantry won’t go bad fast, so stock up for when you’re out of fresh stuff! These are also great for on the go.
- Quaker Protein Bar Ok, this one has some complicated ingredients and preservatives. I do not serve this kind of snack daily but I do offer it on occasion. I love the 10 grams of protein!
- Plum Kids Organic Veggie Shredz I found these in the fruit chew section. These have carrot, pumpkin, kale, blueberry, cherry and no artificial flavors or high fructose corn syrup!
- My Super Cookies The sugar content isn’t too high in these “Blueberry Vanilla Heros” and I like that they are made with flax and chia seeds.
- Plum Mighty Sticks These are a little babyish for my little girl, but on days that I’m really wanting to squeeze in a veggie I’ll offer these apple carrot sticks over crackers.
- Shine Organic Pouch Have you seen Happy Baby brand snacks? This is the same company, a snack for grown ups. I see no reason why my almost 2 year old can’t have it! I love the ingredients: Apple, Guava, Kale, Strawberry, Parsley, Chia