I love this simple, budget friendly recipe for a Pumpkin Spice coffee drink. You can make it as light and healthy or as decadent as you want!
I usually just drop a cube into my morning cup of coffee and add half and half or almond milk. WAY more nutritious than the usual from the coffee shop!
1- 14 oz can of pumpkin
Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix (to taste)
- Mix ingredients together and freeze in an ice cube tray.
- Drop a cube into your coffee or favorite espresso drink.
Ways to make it decadent:
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream or pumpkin ice cream and warm before adding coffee/ espresso
- Use heavy whipping cream instead of almond milk
- Top your mug with a healthy dollop of whipped cream