Happy November! Wow, next month I will have a one year old. It sure has been an awesome journey so far. I am really thankful for my experience working with infants before I became a mom. I got to test run so many baby products and learn which ones worked and which weren’t worth the fuss. While nesting and preparing for Baby Babe to arrive there were some products I was not willing to budge on. Here’s a list of my favorite products and I definitely recommend sticking to these brands, not the knock offs!
Would you like to enter a giveaway to win Zutano Booties, Motherlove Nipple Cream or a Bumkins Superbib? 6 lucky winners will be selected at random to win one of these prizes!
3 Steps To Enter:
- Share Lollygag Learning’s Page on Facebook
- “Like” the post about the giveaway
- Subscribe via email on lollygaglearning.com on the sidebar (if you’re mobile scroll to the very bottom!)
Winners will be drawn at the end of the week! Good luck!
- Zutano Booties These might be my favorite product on the list. So cute! So cozy! Best of all they DO NOT fall off. I couldn’t speak more highly of these booties. You really don’t even have to bother with socks unless you’re outside in the cold. Baby Babe wore her Zutano Booties from December until May when it was warm enough to go barefoot. I only bothered with cutesie shoes (that we received as gifts) for photos and then they fell off.
- Motherlove Nipple Cream Funny that I learned about a nipple cream before I ever breastfed, but that’s just how amazing this product is! This cream is so buttery smooth and made of all 100% organic ingredients. I thought lanolin would be my go to cream but it is very thick, sticky and smelly. I wish all moms with a newborn will be able to avoid getting cracked nipples, but if you do (and I’m so sorry for you if you do!) Motherlove Nipple Cream might just save your life!
- Exersaucer This has always been my favorite standing play entertainment for little babies. It is very sturdy and can take the wear and tear of the many months of use. You can easily move it from room to room and even bring it outside! I used this during the stage of many blowouts and luckily the cloth seat can be removed and washed. It bounces, the height adjusts, the toys are interesting and help develop fine motor skills and everything is easy to keep clean.
- Bumbo Seat I love the Bumbo for crafts and starting solids. I bought the Bumbo Tray to use for snack time finger foods and doing handprint painting crafts and sensory play. At first Baby Babe was pretty small in her highchair so we did her meals in the Bumbo. The whole set up can be placed in the kitchen sink to wipe down which is so much easier than cleaning out every nook and cranny of a highchair!
- Robeeze Soft Soles Shoes This is a product that I am not willing to negotiate on. I love Robeeze! I am often at story time or a playground raving about the fit, the practicality and the styles that Robeeze have to offer. The soft sole design is great for cruisers and walkers. In my experience Robeeze never fall off. That means you won’t have to check for two shoes while out and about, you can count on not having to backtrack your path to find shoes!
- Bumpkins Superbib This bib is my favorite “food bib”! The cotton “burp bibs” worked great for soaking up spit up and drool but once Baby Babe started finger foods we switched to a Bumkins Superbib. The pocket actually catches the food that falls and the bib can be washed in the laundry or in the kitchen sink. Ours is always dry in time for the next meal. Bumkins hold up so much better than the knock offs! I did buy a knock off because I couldn’t find a Bumkins pattern that I liked and it was in the trash within a month. Our sweet friend ended up mailing us some pretty Bumkins and now we are set!
A huge THANK YOU to Thank you to Zutano, Motherlove and Bumkins for donating the items for the giveaway! At time of publication, I am in no way sponsored by any of the companies in this list, I just LOVE their products. 🙂Share it!